Thursday, April 11, 2013

BOOKING WITH RACHI :)


Hello everyone!

Firstly, thank you for the continued interest in my work and for so patiently waiting for me to take new bookings.

I have just booked in the last remaining people on my waiting list and am no longer using the waiting list system for appointments.
Once I have completed this new work over the next few months, I'll be taking new bookings again!

Outlined below are rates and details for making appointments when this time comes...



CUSTOM TATTOOS - $200 p/hr
Once every 3 months, I'll set a specific date for people to email a tattoo enquiry via this website.
The date will be posted on Instagram and our website/facebook a month prior, starting in July.
I'll take on as many custom pieces as I can draw over a month, so the number of tattoos I can take on each time will be limited.
For those confirmed, a $200 deposit via Paypal or direct bank transfer is necessary, and comes off your final session.
If need be, for larger tattoos, I'll arrange a consultation day to plan and take measurements, otherwise, all discussion for the tattoo is done over email.
I'll draw the tattoos over the following month, and when complete, I'll be in touch to make as many appointments as needed to complete the tattoo.

Please do not send multiple emails, or email before/after the specified date to book in.

FLASH TATTOOS - charged based on size and design, not time
I'll also be drawing flash tattoo designs , which I'll post more details about in July on Instagram and our website/facebook. 
These will be treated as 'off the wall' designs, so more than one person can choose one particular design with the option of differing colours. 
There will be very little waiting time to get a flash tattoo, and enquiries can be made at any time.
As with custom tattooing, a $200 deposit is required to make an appointment. 

Please do not email to book for flash designs before they have been posted online.


From July, I will also start posting one-off, one-sit tattoo designs of things that interest me, to be tattooed with the week. More details to come!


Thank you all again, I look forward to tattooing you!
Rachi
BLACK THRONE TATTOO

No comments:

Post a Comment