Monday, February 28, 2011

ELI QUINTERS IS COMING TO AUSTRALIA IN MARCH

Copied from Smith Street Tattoo Parlour blog

I’m excited that after years of saying I wanted to go to Australia, I am finally making the trip. Brisbane, Perth, and Melbourne are the cities I’ll be visiting.

I’ll be at Black Throne Tattoo in Brisbane March 21-26.
In Perth I’ll be at 5 Star Tattoo from March 29 through April 2nd,
and I’ll be in Melbourne from April 4-9 at Dynamic Tattoo.

If you are interested in getting an appointment while I’m in Australia, please call me at the shop. I know it’s not easy to call the US from Australia, but it’s a good way to separate people that are serious about getting tattooed. Consider the phone call your deposit. To call Smith Street Tattoo Parlour from Australia the number is 0011 1 718 643 0463. We’re closed on Mondays, which is Tuesday for you guys. I will also have flash and prints of a new sheet of flash I painted specifically for this trip. I’m really looking forward to my visit down under. We’ve all had tons of Australians come to see us in Brooklyn, now it’s my turn to make the voyage. See you there. -Eli Quinters ESQ




No comments:

Post a Comment