Friday, May 23, 2008

Life's a snail.


Do you ever feel like a snail, and that life is running at a real fast pace around you while you just chug along? Not me. I feel like I am that fast pace, and that life is that snail, neglecting to keep up.

I have been so beyond busy since the opening at the new shop, (which is still nameless), that lately I have definitely had that crazy, crazy feeling like I'm running on London time, while everyone else is living west coast using some sort of Sleepy-Pacific time. 

I'm not trying to say I'm doing anything different it's just, there is no 9 to 5 for us. And I wouldn't change that either. The only thing I could ask for right now, in this hectic schedule, is more time with my son. At the drop of a hat I am there,  but he does notice I work a lot.

When your little three year old looks at you and says, " Daddy, I miss you.", that is rough.

Well he's sleeping right now, I can go back to drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment